Title: Jamestown and Bismarck (ND) Post Cards
Dates: ca. 1908-1920s
Collection Number: 2012-P-068
Quantity: 15 items (one duplicate)
Abstract: Black and white and color post cards of buildings and scenes in Jamestown (ND) and Bismarck (ND).
Provenance: The post cards were donated to the State Historical Society of North Dakota by Col. Sharolyn I. Hayes (USA, Ret.) and Mr. Douglas R. Gordon on July 9, 2007 and assigned MSS 21048. The collection was removed from the manuscript collections and accessioned into the photograph collections in December 2012.
Property Rights: The State Historical Society of North Dakota owns the property rights to this collection.
Copyrights: Copyrights to materials in this collection remain with the donor, publisher, author, or author's heirs. Researchers should consult the 1976 Copyright Act, Public Law 94-553, Title 17, U. S. Code and an archivist at this repository if clarification of copyright requirements is needed.
Access: This collection is open under the rules and regulations of the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
Citation: Researchers are requested to cite the collection title, collection number, and the State Historical Society of North Dakota in all footnote and bibliographic references.
Transfer: No materials were transferred from this collection.
2012-P-068-01 Fifth Avenue looking south, Jamestown (ND), ca. 1911
2012-P-068-02 Fort Lincoln Military Post, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1908
2012-P-068-03 Grand Pacific Hotel, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1920s
2012-P-068-04 Fourth Street, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1920s
2012-P-068-05 Hotel McKenzie, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1920s
2012-P-068-06 Indian School, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1910
2012-P-068-07 International Harvester Co. of America Building, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1906
2012-P-068-08 Main Street, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1910s
2012-P-068-09 West Side Main Street, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1912
2012-P-068-10 Methodist Church, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1910s
2012-P-068-11 Northern Pacific Bridge, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1910
2012-P-068-12 Northern Pacific Depot, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1910
2012-P-068-13 St. Mary’s Parochial School, Bismarck (ND), ca. 1910s
2012-P-068-14 Capitol building, Bismarck (ND), and duplicate, ca. 1910s
612 East Boulevard Ave.
Bismarck, North Dakota 58505
Museum Store: 8am - 5pm M-F; Sat. & Sun. 10am - 5pm.
State Archives: 8am - 4:30pm., M-F, except state holidays, and 2nd Sat. of each month, 10am - 4:30 pm.
State Historical Society offices: 8am - 5pm M-F, except state holidays.
phone: (701) 328-2666
fax: (701) 328-3710