SHSND Home > Archives > Archives Holdings > Archives & Manuscripts > Family/Local History > 10958 > Box 85

OCLC WorldCat Logo

Digital Horizons

Federal Depository Library Program

Manuscripts by Subject - Family / Local History - #10958 - Box 85

Box 85

1 “Re-Dedication Celebration (Williston Elks), 1911-1983” (includes Shemorry photos?), April 18-23 1983, Williston Lodge No. 1214
2 Shemorry’s Botanical Laboratory Note Book, University of Wisconsin, 1933-1934
3 Alexander Old Settlers Picnic, 1946-1995: Lem Burns and Historical Highlights of McKenzie County, Special Golden Anniversary Edition by Bill Shemorry, published by Shemorry Publishing Company
4 Williams County Centennial Calendar, 1889-1989 (with Shemorry photos)
5 100 Years of Odd Fellowship in Williston: A History of the Odd Fellows Fort Buford Lodge, No. 18, Williston, North Dakota, by Bill Shemorry (three copies)
6 Phil Jackson: The Man with the Longest Reach, by Bill Shemorry, A Yesteryears Photo Publication, copyright Bill Shemorry
7 A Force for Good: A Centennial History of the First Union Church, 1889-1989, by Bill Shemorry
8 “Chief Francis Cannon and the Tioga Volunteer Fire Department” written by Bill Shemorry, Narrated by Earl R. Gross, “Cousin Earl” of Radio KEYZ; includes newspaper clippings and prints
9 Williston Daily Herald 2000-2001 calendar, with Shemorry photos
10 Western Oil Reporter: Rocky Mountain Oil History, Part 1, 1862-1960, May 1984 (includes Shemorry photo)
11 1952 Press index of contents by Mary Shemorry
12 Origin of McKenzie County towns - research
13 Medora & Black Hills Stage & Forwarding Co., Kenneth H. Dunshee (ed.), published by the Home Insurance Company and the Home Indemnity Company, New York, vol. 19, no. 1, spring 1958
14 Wheat production statistics, 1919-1959, and Cattle branding, 1936, compiled by Shemorry
15 “Northern Plains Fur Trade,” North Dakota History Conference, State Historical Society of North Dakota, North Dakota Heritage Center, October 28-29, 1994
16 The Brandywine Bugle, Coatesville, Pennsylvania, vol. 7, no. 10, July 1976
17 1980 Service Directory for Otter Tail County, Fergus Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
18 Catalog of Mailing Lists, Fritz S. Hofheimer Inc., New York, 1964
19 1956 Annual Report: Soil Conservation Districts, Williston ND
20 KEM Ceremonial, May 23, 1960, Williston, North Dakota
21 Ross Farmers Elevator Company, 1917-1967 (two copies)
22 “A Trip Through Mandan Refinery,” published by the Standard Oil Company, Mandan, North Dakota, 1954
23 Midwest Oil Register, 1955 and 1959, published by C.L. Cooper, Tulsa Oklahoma
24 Grenora Telephone Directories – 1949-1950 & 1953-1954 (three copies of each)
25 Williams County Upper Missouri Valley Fair Days – June 19-22nd, 1980

Address:
612 East Boulevard Ave.
Bismarck, North Dakota 58505
Get Directions

Hours:
State Museum and Store: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. M-F; Sat. & Sun. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We are closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
We will also be closed on Christmas Eve this year.
State Archives: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F, except state holidays; 2nd Sat. of each month, 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
State Historical Society offices: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. M-F, except state holidays.

Contact Us:
phone: 701.328.2666
email: histsoc@nd.gov